EMERGENCY SERVICE CAREER TRANSITION | CALL 0800 3689533
ESCT has partnered with X-Emergency Services to deliver enterprise and start-up business skills.
X-Emergency Services provides enterprise training, business planning and funding support that includes the 5-Step Process to Business Start Up:
– Step 1: Discovery – Understanding oneself with an introduction to the pros, cons and realities of business in order to make an informed decision about pursuing self-employment.
– Step 2: Business Planning – Breaking down the business plan into easy segments, guided by Business Advisors, from the initial idea to writing a well-structured plan.
– Step 3: Reflection – A vital step to reflect and understand the areas to work on for the business to succeed, and in which areas support is needed to develop skills, tools and networks to give the best start.
– Step 4: Funding and Launch – Should the decision be made to progress, X-Emergency Services will help to navigate the best route to funding and support the launch of the new business.
– Step 5: Ongoing Support – Whether choosing to start a business or take up an employed role, a network of expert mentors are available to the X-Emergency Services community, across industry sectors, offering knowledge, advice and reassurance.
X-Emergency Services runs a variety of training courses, either standard or configured to particular beneficiary needs. All of the courses are supported by strategic partners to ensure that delivery is free of charge to the beneficiary. To find out more about their range of courses, please visit the X-Emergency website.
We have put together a series of free resources and signposting which we hope will be of benefit to you. All links found within these resources direct you to organisations or companies that have gone through a scrutiny process by our Advisory Panel and we at ESCT feel provide unbiased and sound advice and guidance.
Leaving the emergency services, whilst exciting can also be very hard. The emergency services require a higher level of team building and personal ties than many other organisations...Read More